Nansenparken, Norway

This summer I went to visit Nansenparken in Oslo. Nansenparken is located on Fornebu where Oslo´s airport used to be. Personally I think this is an interesting park. I work as a civil engineer with water and wastewater planning at Rambøll. This park is an excellent example of how stormwater management can be implemented in the landscape of a park area. It combines tresholds and waterways in the terrain. This is an esthetically and environmentally great park, but it has its weaknesses due to fouling. I think the maintenance could be better, but I also see the challenges associated with this. A park like this require a lot of great planning. This post is mostly to show you the elements I like in this park.














Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Søndagstur til Grovannet

Amazing roadtrip on the Brokke - Suleskard road